- Economic History
- Economic Development
- International Economics
- History of Economic Thought
- “Recovery from Financial Crises in Peripheral Economies, 1870-1913.” Centre for Economic History, The Australian National University, Discussion Paper Series No. 2018-07. [Revise and resubmit, Explorations in Economic History].
- “Commodity Prices, Tariff Rates, and Recoveries from Financial Crises: The United States and Argentina in the 1890s” [Revise and resubmit, Essays in Economic & Business History].
- Historical Perspectives on Precarious Work: The Cases of Egypt and India under British Imperialism Global Labour Journal, 2017, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 3-16.
- The Political Power of Economic Ideas: Protectionism in Turn of the Century America Economic Thought, 2015, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 68-79.
- The Historical Development of the US Government’s Responses to Economic and Financial Crises in: Complexity and Crisis in the Financial System: Critical Perspectives on the Evolution of American and British Banking. 2016. Matthew Hollow, Folarin Akinbami, and Ranald Michie, eds. Edward Elgar.
- The Stabilising Effects of the Dingley Tariff and the Recovery from the 1890s Depression in the United States in: Crises in Economic and Social History: A Comparative Perspective. 2015. Alex Brown, Andy Burn, and Rob Doherty, eds. Boydell and Brewer.
- Industrialization and Imperialism in: Palgrave Encyclopedia of Imperialism and Anti-Imperialism. 2015. Immanuel Ness, Zak Cope, and Saër Maty Bâ, Eds. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Unionization (with Gerald Friedman) in: Encyclopedia of Economics and Society. 2015. Frederick F. Wherry and J. Geoffrey Golson, Eds. SAGE Publications.